.SIMPLICITY.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

d-addictions


more n more ppl blog recently! especially juniors from my secondary school..i like the way they blog.. they can write really well- english is very good.. unlike me *sobs


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Boscolie is back!

War of In-Laws II 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶


watched the first 3 episodes over the weekend. it's hilarious. especially the 1st episode.. hahaha.. but still i like the 1st season.. bosco is soo cutee! * drool *


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
interrupted!
went to test on the school's neoprint(with nyp logo n stuff) for open house.. argh.. hate being a guinea pig.. the pic sux big time!! :(
i miz my phone!
tell me, should i buy the........ ?

remember to click on my google ads k? thanks (:

No comments: