.SIMPLICITY.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Update...

Just wake up not long ago..

It's been a while since I've done a proper update.. been posting videos and jay related stuff only...

OK. So, I've been shortlisted to attend the SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business interview.. but i didn't go for it.. cos that time i just got back from Malaysia..

AND.. I've received the package from NUS few days ago. They gave me my first choice.. which was good.. but now, I'm having a hard time deciding whether i should go for it... T.T ... should i ? most of the ppl I've seek for advice told me that i should go for it.. I've no idea what i'm doing now.. :p

Anyway, gonna meet up with other Singapore jay2u members for gathering tonight.. the feeling is as if I'm seeing Jay again tonight.. haha.. pretty amazing..

No comments: