.SIMPLICITY.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

030508 My Celebrity Day

A tiring but contented day.. woke up around 11am and headed to IMM to meet up with my cousins and also Esther and her friend.. had lunch there.. had korean food AGAIN! I've been having korean food for 3 consecutives days.. I'm turning into a korean soon.. eat korean food.. watch korean shows =.= ! After lunch, walk around IMM and saw Zhang Xin Zhe having autograph session there so we went to join the crowd.. his voice is really WOW! hehe.. only managed to record this with my lousy phone..

Jeff Zhang - Tao Sheng @ IMM 030508



After that, we went all the way to J8, Bishan to see 张栋梁.. so damn far =.= we managed to get there in time! we watched our HOMEBOY 栋梁 perform =) I've uploaded the shaky videos... just listen.. ignore the video quality! =p

Zhang Dong Liang 'From Now On' Autograph Session at J8 030508

Nicholas Teo 张栋梁 - Cuo Le Zai Cuo 错了再错




Nicholas Teo 张栋梁 - 寂寞那麼多 ( New song )





Nicholas Teo 张栋梁 - Zhi Yin Wei Ni




Time flies, my 表弟 is going back to hometown tomorrow.. and soon gonna go KL for college.. gonna miz him!

No comments: