.SIMPLICITY.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I know i'm double posting..

*GASPS*


i just found out that coolsmurf's youtube account has been suspended.. all "thanks" to SBS -.-" Please continue to support coolsmurf for his hardwork
(for kpop lovers of coz)..

yesterday, went to nus again with reb for the dean's welcome tea.. but actually our purpose is go n pay for the FOW.. :p and to collect my new student pass..

orientation is from 1st – 8th August 2008 (7 freaking days) with a stayover this Friday at nus.. hope it will be fun! :p btw, this phrase sounds scary to me..--> uni is starting soon! ugh..

..and and i'm currently working on something that will certainly help me to improve my chinese.. YES! Chinese! If my there's any 'tremendous' improvement in my chinese in the near future.. the first person i need to thank is Mr.J :p

dinner time~ byeee~

1 comment:

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!