.SIMPLICITY.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Happy Vday ^_^

Enjoyed every single moment of yesterday... from the moment LOVE came to my place with the balloons.. cos i told him i don't like flowers ( he still rmb :p).. then, we headed to dhoby ghaut for movies - initially.. but then forgot to book tix (my fault).. so we proceed to have our light lunch/dinner around 3+.. shared our meal at billybombers.. didn't want to end up too full (: went to marina sq n walked around cos too early... at nite, we proceed to Fullerton for our choco buffet... eat eat eat.. take pics.. bloated! cabbed home after that.. another surprise from my love.. really love it so much! ^_^ everything is perfect except some silly decisions i've made.. :( but every moment spent with myLOVE is great ^^

Although we often argue.. but after we sort things out together, we felt better.. We really changed a lot for each other..

* Thanks for everything my dearest LOVE *muacks* 我爱你 ..





* My sweetest LOVE... muackss*






* the pig is sleeping next to me now :p

3 comments:

Jane said...

Haha...i guess every couple will have ups and downs lor...


Happy Belated Vday,Jess..

Meet up with u soon

Jessie 哲思 said...

haha... it's like so formal lo your comment.. LOL

Jane said...

haha.....

Giving speech ma...:P...