.SIMPLICITY.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

x X freaking backache !! X x

had a long day today... lecture from 8-10am... headed to clementi for lunch with reb after the lecture.. then went back to school for tutorial at 12pm.. after 2 hrs there's another 2 hr break before philo lecture.. met up with love for dinner back at clementi *super duper happy to see him*...

everything was fine until... .... ... !! trouble always seems to surface cos of some bastard!! did i do well today or did i not? do i sound pekcek and angry? but i know i really tried my best to control...

●°• ●°•●°•●°• ●°•●°•

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You’re like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love
Believe me You’re something special
I only hope that I’ll one day deserve what you’ve given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life

●°• ●°•●°•●°• ●°•●°•



No comments: