.SIMPLICITY.

Friday, July 31, 2009

1 Litre of Tears

Finished watching 1リットルの涙 / Ichi Rittoru no Namida / One Litre of Tears as introduced by my cousin, Joanne... Indeed it's sad and tear jerking but to my surprise, not even a drop of tears... I guess I'm weird? Haha.. usually, i can weep over the smallest matter! Oh, i remembered i did cry while watching one of the episodes.. but that was because I'm mad with LOVE during that time and he completely doze off without knowing!

Anyway, it's really very good.. encouraging people to think positive about living instead of giving up easily despite all the difficulties... JDramas always do.. very
inspirational...especially the quotes from Aya-san's writings...

"People shouldn't dwell in the past. It's enough to do your best in all that you're doing now"

Highly recommended if you haven't watch it yet! *thumbs up* I have no idea why are we watching this only now since it's a damn popular JDrama way back in 2005! I guess that's when i started showing interest in KPop (and no i don't like KDrama, except entertaining and hilarious ones) which might be the reason why i totally neglected JDrama..

1 comment:

lyn14lyn said...

Uhmmmmm when i watch 1 liter of tears im thinking what is life for
me? and thinking my life is important why they do that show i like it so much