.SIMPLICITY.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

REBIRTH

Some ppl just came by and changed ur life completely but in the end u don't even have the ability just to get that person to understand how u feel..

Am i too much? My answer to that question is NO!

Yes. perhaps I'm upset over some silly stuff which me myself don't even see what's wrong with that? But that's not the point. the point is.. if u already knew it, why are u continuing and making things worse?
Something is well proven. no matter what is being said or done no one and nothing is being affected.. the plan still proceeds smoothly.

One simple action or word might have changed everything. But nothing was done or even said..


Only THE FOOL gave up everything when the same incident occurred
in the past n trying hard to change ever since...

I quit being a clinger.

No comments: