.SIMPLICITY.

Monday, March 15, 2010

A week of idol chasing

After my parents left Singapore, it's been a busy weekend of chasing stars.. coincidentally, my favorites came to Singapore on the same week, Jam Hsiao, Xiao Gui and of cos my shining boys - SHINee. In the process of updating my blog now that I'm finally free :) Stay tuned! In the mean time you can spazz over these few pics :D


Jam @ Mr. Rock 洛克先生 Concert


小鬼 Autograph Session @ Bugis


♥ The cutest ever onew and taemin @ Shinee Singapore Showcase


Bling bling Jonghyun :) @ Shinee Singapore Showcase


What is minho doing? :p

3 comments:

Erik Faerber said...

Stop by the remarkable spot that is Church of Saints Peter and Paul, Singapore. Thoroughly implanted in Southeast Asia's spiritual history, Church of Saints Peter and Paul, Singapore is the divine mainstay of Singapore. This spot features the most extraordinary heavenly experience.

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.