.SIMPLICITY.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jay Chou 2010 Singapore Concert Tickets

YES! He's coming to Singapore! Are you feeling as excited as I am? :D

JAY CHOU WORLD TOUR LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2010


DATE
24 Jul 2010
Sat, 8pm

DURATION
Approx 2 hrs 30 mins

VENUE(S)
Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKET PRICE (Exclude Booking Fee)
Standard - S$228, S$198, S$168, S$138, S$98

Please check out www.sistic.com.sg for more info!

Internet Booking commences on 14 Apr 2010, 9am. Other Sales Channel commences sales on 14 Apr 2010, 10am (priority sales for all OCBC Credit/Debit Card commences on 14 Apr 2010 and ends on 20 Apr 2010).

Have you gotten a credit/debit cards ready for this? :) If you haven't, better get prepared and be fast! I’m glad I have pre-ordered my tickets from the fan club.. Hopefully we can good seats this time!

Again if you have any questions regarding this... feel free to drop me a msg (tagboard, comments, formspring, email etc) :D Good luck to everyone~

8 comments:

Janice said...

how to purchase when i have no OCBC credit/debit card..?? do you know about this?

Cheolsa said...

Hello there. u can call sistic or go straight to the booths. but currently tickets are sold out. only left with some single seats from CAT4 and CAT5.

Anonymous said...

Hi, am desperately trying to find Category 1 tkts for the concert ($228), pls drop me a msg if anyone is selling. I need 2 tkts for it.
sharonmsn@hotmail.com

Cheolsa said...

Hi,

Ticket sales for the additional show on 23rd July will commence on 22nd April 2010! Check out sistic website! :)

or do u want tix for the 24th show?

starseventh said...

Hello. I am desperately trying to get Cat1/Cat2 (straight to the stage only) tix for the concert, either 23rd or 24th July. I am from Oversea by the way & i don't own any OCBC card T-T If there is anyone willing to help or let go, pls drop me a msg. 1 ticket required.

starseventh@ymail.com

Jerry said...

hi..,
where can i get the concert tickets..?

Audrey said...

hey i'd like to buy 2 tickets, are the seats still available ?
where can i buy those tickets ? i'm desperately need it, please anyone inform me if anyone selling it .
and by the way i'm from overseas and i also dont have the OCBC card
thanks
iam_audrey@hotmail.com or chingaudrey@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site infinite-j.blogspot.com
Is this possible?