.SIMPLICITY.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jay Chou in The Green Hornet



I can see how ppl are hating this movie from just the preview because of Seth Rogen and Jay Chou are the casts! But well, they are smart to use Jay in the movie cos they don't care whether he speaks English or his acting skills because they know Jay has a lot of fans that will watch this movie just for him. Hollywood may cast someone who is so-called more talented or speaks better English, but he is no where as popular as Jay. Just like me, I don't give a damn whether the movie and cast is good. I'll still watch cos Jay Chou's in it - whether i like it or not :)

* Catch Jay Chou in The Green Hornet - January 2011 !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya, same with you.
whether the movie casting good or not, i also watch due to jay jay.lol

llq said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! winter wedding dresses Battery Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes A line Princess Wedding Dresses